This morning, CMO Council, in partnership with Libris, has published its latest “From Creativity to Content” white paper. The report outlines the insights of 177 senior marketing executives across all sizes of organizations about the importance of visual asset in their marketing communication. The white paper also explores where and why siloes exist and what avenues for collaboration, centralization and automation are being created to help maximize the impact of visual assets.
Areas explored in the paper include:
- The role of visual media in marketing and brand storytelling strategies
- Anticipated shifts in the importance of visual media
- Budget allocations and anticipated shifts in spend for visual media development
- Key challenges and obstacles to maximizing ROI
- Impact and value of visual media aggregation and consolidation
“Companies will continue making massive investments in the production and procurement of visual media assets because of the obvious and powerful impact on audience engagement and customer experience,” explained Andrew Fingerman, CEO of PhotoShelter. “Yet as the study shows, hiding these assets away in team silos is destroying the greater organization’s potential return on content investments. As more content is captured and created, companies will need to rebalance their focus with a greater emphasis on strategies behind digital asset management, including centralization, storage and accessibility.”