In March 2020, the coronavirus crisis sent marketers reeling. Between a constantly changing breaking news environment and an overnight switch to working from home, marketers were forced to adapt – and fast.
As teams changed their workflows and found new ways to reach followers, we wondered, what was working? How are teams breaking through the noise and connecting with audiences, despite the challenges?
We surveyed hundreds of marketers and creatives to get a better understanding of the challenges facing creative teams, and to uncover insights to help marketers overcome these barriers.
Our research uncovered that while audience demand for content is on the rise, only 15% of marketers felt well prepared for the coronavirus crisis.
The question is: What separates them from the pack?
Find out in our new report, Marketing Through Disruption: The Soaring Demand for Content in 2020 and Beyond!
Download it today to learn:
- The top challenges facing marketing teams in 2020
- Trends in how marketers are meeting increasing audience demand for content
- Tools that are most effective for a fast creative workflow
- How to continue to share content that breaks through
- How your creative team can ensure success in 2020 and beyond
You’ll learn what successful creative teams are doing to keep up with the demand for content, and walk away with the insights your team needs to overcome workflow challenges. Get insights from your peers and prepare your team to face the unexpected in 2021.