Are you ready to take your team’s visual storytelling workflow to the next level?
Watch the video to see it in action!
With this app, your team members can:
- Easily browse and search your team’s PhotoShelter for Brands account on an iPhone
- Download high resolution files or choose a smaller file size for mobile
- Quickly share files via social media, messaging, Slack, email and more
Just think of the possibilities.
Now, sports teams like the Boston Red Sox can make their real-time workflow even easier on gameday. The team photographer can shoot an image in the dugout and send it straight to PhotoShelter via FTP. Seconds later, the social media manager can share the image straight to Instagram via the FileFlow app – without leaving her go-to spot in the stands.
Nonprofits like the James Beard Foundation can share their professional event photographer’s high resolution images in a text to a reporter, just seconds after a world-renowned chef wins a James Beard Award.
Creative teams from organizations like the University of Maryland Medical System can search and access their entire media library on their phones, so they can fill image requests even when they’re in the field shooting a video with a patient.
These examples are just the beginning, and we can’t wait to see how your team uses FileFlow! Download the app today, and let us know how you’ll use it in the comments or @psforbrands.
P.S. The excitement doesn’t end here – we are already working on the next version of the FileFlow app. In future versions, you’ll be able to:
- Download anonymously or via password
- Set permissions, quick send files, and take other actions you would take on your desktop
- Upload files