Does your team use Canva? According to a 2022 Forbes.com article that named Canva one of the most innovative companies, “Canva says that 85% of the world’s 500 largest companies are using its platform.”
According to its website, Canva says it also helps over 250,000 nonprofit organizations, globally, realize their design goals. Canva doesn’t just enable good work, they also support compassion at work.
With over 750 million people creating over 100 million designs per month, it’s highly likely, that you’re a Canva creator yourself!
True to one of our core company values to help creatives thrive, the PhotoShelter for Brands digital asset management platform now integrates with Canva to help your team collaborate, create, and distribute original, on-brand content faster and easier than ever before.
Why did we build this?
Put simply, to help creatives, and non-traditional creatives, thrive!
According to SEMRush’s 2022 State of Content Marketing Global Report, some of the top challenges expressed by the surveyed group of over 1,500 content marketers were:
- Producing authentic, high-quality content (28%)
- Optimizing content marketing workflow and operations (21%)
- Publishing content at scale (19%)
- Finding the right content marketing technologies (19%)
What does it mean, exactly, to “help creatives thrive”?
- For Creatives: We want to help creatives, like graphic designers and video editors, make creating custom on-brand content easy for anyone in their organization. By creating on-brand graphic templates in Canva that any user can edit using your PhotoShelter for Brands archive of assets, you’ll enable everyone in your organization to create on-brand masterpieces. Plus, you’ll give your creative team members time back in their schedules for creative research, brainstorming, and exploring innovative storytelling mediums.
- For Everyone Else: We want to give non-traditional creative team members like sales specialists, social media editors, and brand executives creative autonomy to create original content that is both on-brand and entirely their own! 🎨
How It Works
Whether you’re working on a desktop or on the Canva mobile app, you can now browse, search, and select visual content from your PhotoShelter for Brands library right within the Canva platform.
Watch this 1-minute video to see the process of connecting the platforms and creating designs in Canva with the PhotoShelter for Brands Library integration:
But, wait—that’s not all!
Our Canva integration won’t just increase creative productivity by making in-platform DAM library access easy, it unlocks a new level of brand-safe collaborative creativity that all organizations strive for:
Making content creation easy, accessible, and always on-brand.
Here are a few more ways your brand will benefit from these collaborative content creation tools powering one another:
- Social media managers working in fast-paced industries, like professional sports, fashion, or the news media, can browse and select images from their team’s PhotoShelter Library to elevate timely graphic projects on Canva.
- Your brand’s graphic designers can now create distinct on-brand templates (within Canva or uploaded to Canva via InDesign) that social media, marketing, and sales team members can edit using content from your PhotoShelter for Brands Library.
- Want to give your brand execs an easy and sleek way to give input on the company pitch deck? Upload it to Canva and have them pick and choose images to editorialize the deck for each important board meeting, external partner, or investor conversation.
P.S. Need a celebratory end-of-year graphic that highlights your brand accomplishments? 🎁
Like a family holiday card, celebrate your brand or organization’s year of accomplishments and create a two-sided postcard in Canva, then select assets from your PhotoShelter for Brands Library to really bring it to life! On one side, highlight all of your qualitative accomplishments, and use images on the other to highlight the human moments that drive your brand’s impact.
Get a technical preview of what the setup looks like after you enable the integration in our Help Center. It’s as easy as a few clicks of a button, and voila! You’re in!
Ready to take the next step and connect your PhotoShelter for Brands library to your Canva account?